It is true that apple cider vinegar has a lot of virtue. Among the benefits of apple cider vinegar, we can mention among others:
The alleviation of gastric disorders, the treatment of hiccups, the relief of sore throats, the lowering of cholesterol levels, the cleaning of congested noses….
Apple cider vinegar is also an ally for weight loss.
But what you are not often told is that apple cider vinegar is a grandmother remedy for hypertension. Indeed, high blood pressure has become a big public health problem today. The numbers are alarming!
Instead, follow: According to health statistics from the World Health Organization (WHO), including information from 194 countries concerning the number of deaths of men and women due to noncommunicable diseases, The 2 3 of these deaths are related to heart disease including hypertension. Alarming isn't it?
Ah yes, but there is apple cider vinegar that can do the job. Apple cider vinegar can therefore help reduce blood pressure. Certainly, it does not replace treatment. Treatment for hypertension is for the doctor only.
Let's come to our grandmother remedy: Just drink a mixture of apple cider vinegar with water.
How to proceed:
- Prepare a glass of water
- Add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- Mix everything well with a teaspoon
- Drink this remedy every morning during your breakfast
- If you apply this remedy, your blood pressure will surely drop after a while
- Official website of the World Trade Organization (WHO) for world statistics on noncommunicable diseases.
- How-to-save.fr (little life-changing stuff)