Chaga, your new best friend!
Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral medicinal properties... Thanks to its high content of Phenols, Minerals, Vitamin B, Enzymes, Amino Acids, Fibers and Flavonoids.
This recipe is ideal for an optimal breakfast, it will give you the satiety and the energy that you need to face the day. Chia is a super food rich in protein, calcium and fibers. Fibers act as small sponges in the intestine and allow to absorb the nutrients and distribute them gently. Two tablespoons are enough for you to get 100% of your daily intake of Omega-3.
- 1 ½ cup (375 mL) almond-flavored vanilla beverage
- 1 C. (5 mL) maple syrup (optional)
- 4 c. (60 mL) Chia seed
- Your favorite fruits
- Pour the almond drink into a bowl. Add maple syrup and chia seeds and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours (or overnight) and stir again; The chia seeds must not mix together, hence the importance of mixing well.
- Chill a day so that the chia seeds take the consistency of a tapioca. Add a little beverage if necessary if your pudding is too thick and adjust the taste with maple syrup.
- Garnish with the fruit.